Courtesy of Chef Chloe
½ cup Vegan Margarine
¾ cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
1 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Water
1 ¼ cups Plain Flour
½ cup Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
340g (12oz) Dark Chocolate
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Using a mixer, beat margarine, brown sugar, salt, vanilla, and water until combined. Add flour and beat until incorporated. Fold in mini chocolate chips. Cover dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll chilled dough into 1-inch balls with the palms of your hands. Place on prepared baking sheets. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Let cool to room temperature. Remove one tray of cookie dough balls from the freezer. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and remove using two forks. Place the coated balls back onto the baking sheet and transfer to the refrigerator. Repeat with the second tray of cookie dough balls.
- Chill until the chocolate is set, about 20 minutes. Store in refrigerator until serving.