I'm not sure where I got this recipe but have being using it for years to make Banana Bread. This banana bread is really GOOD! You have to try this recipe out, it is very simple.
- Ripe Bananas (450g)
- Self-raising Flour (225g)
- Sugar (140g)
- Butter (110g)
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Bread Tin
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C
- Grease the bread tin with butter
- Mash the bananas in mixing bowl with fork
- Now add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl
- Mix until everything is combined.
- Pour mixture into the bread tin
- Place in center of oven
- Cook for 45 to 50 minutes
- Test by inserting a skewer into the middle of bread. If it comes out clean the bread is done. If it has wet bread stuck to it, cook for a further ten minutes and then test again.
- Let cool in the tin for 5 minutes and then take out to cool on a wire rack.