500g Brussel Sprouts
250g Streaky Bacon
1 Red Onion
Splash of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F/180C. Wash and dry brussel sprouts, trim bottoms and cut them in half.
2. Place the brussel sprouts face down in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil, a little salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a pan on a medium-low heat until crispy. Drain on paper towels and then roughly chop.
4. Turn the heat down a little and fry the onion in the same pan until light brown and caramelized.
5. Place the sprouts in a mixing bowl with the bacon and onions. Mix to combine and then serve.